Monday, June 1, 2009

An Introductory Speech

So here I am, about to make my first blog yet. Well, not exactly, since I already got one quite a long time. Obviously, it got buried in due course, so it gave me a little motivation to give blogging one more try, and here it is. What you'll read here is a 14-year old's life as a teenager, as he tackles life's chapters and other doohickeys. Naturally, that person would be me. Otherwise, this won't be a blog at all.

Bah, enough with the pleasantries. (if you consider the
previous paragraph as one) If you want to know more about my personal self, I suggest you go check my profile. If you just go for my anecdotes and some hearty lulz, then just read. May my humble life might bring enjoyment to future blog readers.

Bon Appetit.

P.S: Obviously, the pic's not me. I just took a fancy on posting Linguini, with the Bon Appetit and all, so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment